Microcurrent for Eye Healing
This package uses advanced biofeedback technology based on the SCENAR system developed for use by cosmonauts in the Russian space program by Alexander Kerasev in the 1970's.
It remained classified as top secret until 1991 when the USSR collapsed.
SCENAR is an acronym that stands for Self-Controlled Energy Neuro-Adaptive Regulation.
The foundational concept is that the unit senses your body energy level and responses to healing signals, and continuously adjusts the input in order to balance and harmonize the tissue response.
Energy levels that are excessive, such as inflammation, are relaxed downward to more balanced levels.
Energy levels that are deficient, such as in degenerative states, are increased, recharging your cellular membrane electrical potentials akin to recharging a battery...
The microcurrent package includes:
- The DENAS PCM 6 therapy unit which can be used on the body for a wide range of issues.
- The DENAS eye electrodes specifically designed for use with this system
- Training and support from us at Healing Oasis
Specific preset programs are included for:
- Severe pain,
- Neuro-circulatory dystonia,
- Gynecologic pain,
- Gastro-intestinal pain,
Specific frequencies are also available:
- Frequency specific microcurrent settings are available in the range of 1.0 to 9.9 Hz, including the 7.8 Hz Earthing frequency.
- The Alpha Brain Wave frequency of 10 Hz is used for psychoemotional balancing, physiological balancing and prolonged pain relief.
- The Beta Brain Wave frequency of 20 Hz is used for specific reflex points on the hands, feet and the ears (Su Jok), for fertility and other endocrine issues, and for enhancing and prolonging the effects of other therapies on internal organs.
- 60 Hz and 77 Hz are used for increasing local and regional circulation, reducing pain, inflammation and other localized symptoms, and for internal organ issues, both for acute issue and for rehabilitation.
- 125 Hz activates relaxation and a mild sedative effect, including in headache.
- 140 Hz is used for spinal and other joint issues including for pain, inflammation, edema, and rehabilitation.
- 200 Hz addresses very intense pain, musculoskeletal and peripheral nerve lesions, trauma and emergency care, acute illness, pain, inflammation, severe itching such as insect bites and allergies, with pronounced decongestant and symptom relieving effects. Effects last several minutes to an hour. In order to increase the therapeutic efficacy, subsequently an individual may apply lower or ultra low frequencies.
- Frequency Modulation (FM) alternating 77 Hz and 10 Hz frequencies activates the parasympathetic nervous system, reduces blood pressure, and helps with relaxation, sedation and sleep.
- Frequency Modulation (FM) alternating 77 Hz and 20 Hz frequencies reduces stress, anxiety, fear, and depression, and regulates vascular tone and lymph drainage.
- Amplitude Modulation (AM) at 77 Hz increases vascular tone and blood pressure (the sympathetic counterbalance to 7710 therapy), relieves drowsiness, and is used for tissue toning in facial rejuvenation.
Screening mode allows you to scan the unit over the skin to find pathogenic zones that will benefit from treatment in therapy mode.
The Minimal Effective Dose (MED) is an automated program used 8 to 12 times at least once a day for prevention or rehabilitation of physical or mental overexertion, chronic fatigue, issues with internal organs, and prevention of colds during epidemics.