OralTidePRO Peptide Mouthwash
OralTide Pro Peptide Mouthwash supplies two specific peptides to promote oral and dental regeneration:
- Dental Bond Peptide (DPR) and
- Antigingival Degenerate Peptide (AGDP).
DRP transports and deposits calcium ions into the microstructure of damaged enamel to remineralize, fill any slots, reduce the growth of bacteria, and prevent etching.
The peptides promote collagen formation and extracellular matrix (ECM) synthesis, activate growth factors that accelerate mouth healing including injuries to the tongue.
Issues like inflammation, tooth sensitivity, and wound healing often respond in about a week.
Regeneration of receding gums typically takes about 2 months.
These special peptides are made by fermentation with a patented hydrolysis process, producing the precise active peptides, which are then further purified using ultrafiltration membrane technology.
- Accelerates the healing of oral tissues including teeth, gums, and tongue
- Promotes regeneration of receding gums
- Supports prevention of oral and dental infections, reducing bacterial growth and etching
- Reduces inflammation, including in the gums (gingivitis)
- Activates remineralization of the tooth enamel and fills slots where damaged
- This formulation is concentrated 10X, so you mix it with 10 parts of water.
- Does not contain any unwanted alcohols, fluorides, bactericides, potassium nitrate, or artificial colors
Mix 1 mL of OralTide Pro Peptide Mouthwash with 10 mL water, and swish in mouth for 10 to 15 minutes daily.
One bottle lasts 2 months with the recommended daily use.
Aqua, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Casein Phosphopeptides, Potassium Sorbate, Glycerin, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitol, Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid, Steviol Glycoside, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil (1,4 Dioxide removed), Fragrance.