OralTidePRO Peptide Intensive Repair Gel
OralTide Pro Peptide Intensive Repair Gel supplies two specific peptides to promote oral and dental regeneration:
- Dental Bond Peptide (DPR) and
- Antigingival Degenerate Peptide (AGDP).
DRP transports and deposits calcium ions into the microstructure of damaged enamel to remineralize, fill any slots, reduce the growth of bacteria, and prevent etching.
The peptides promote collagen formation and extracellular matrix (ECM) synthesis, activate growth factors that accelerate mouth healing including injuries to the tongue.
These special peptides are made by fermentation with a patented hydrolysis process, producing the precise active peptides, which are then further purified using ultrafiltration membrane technology.
- Accelerates the healing of oral tissues including teeth, gums, and tongue
- Promotes regeneration of receding gums
- Supports prevention of oral and dental infections, reducing bacterial growth and etching
- Reduces inflammation, including in the gums (gingivitis)
- Activates remineralization of the tooth enamel and fills slots where damaged
- This formulation is concentrated 10X, so you mix it with 10 parts of water.
- Does not contain any unwanted alcohols, fluorides, bactericides, potassium nitrate, or artificial colors
Apply a thin coating of gel in the tray and fit over your teeth so the gel covers the teeth. Leave in place for 10 to 15 minutes, once a week. Rinse the tray well, and allow it to dry after each application.
Glycerin, Water, Silica, Alcohol, Xylitol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cellulose Gum, Flavor, Menthol, Potassium Sorbate, Casein Phosphopeptides, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate.